Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 15th

Today was a great day as T Bird sent out an e-mail saying the candy jar is back....and bigger. We had lost our previous one on Michelle's desk as she'd got annoyed by people dropping M&Ms on the floor which attracted ants. I couldn't get my head around this for 2 reasons: 1) why would someone not want a candy jar on their desk, and 2) why would anyone drop chocolate? I had lamented long and loudly over the loss of our jar and mourned the absence of our mid afternoon nibbles. I was ecstatic to receive the Boss Man's message and immediately hopped and skipped my way over to the showroom. What a wonderful sight to behold! And better candy than before. I had to dig a bit for a Reeses Cup but I was a very happy bunny as I headed back to my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment