Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 23rd

So I'm in the doctors' office waiting to be seen and looking around, I saw some cool gadgets on the wall. Temptation being too strong, I picked up this one for looking in ears and up noses and things. Couldn't look in either of my orifices mentioned so settled for studying my paw. Wow, Andy had done a really great job with my nail polish, but damn, my cuticles are a mess. The doctor entered and interrupted me so I never had the opportunity to explore further.
Crappy iPhone camera focused on background instead of foreground.

2 comments:

  1. debby, you gotta stop hating and start embracing the iphone cam!

    you can manual focus by a quick tap so it brings up a little box- then you can focus on whatever you want.

    ps. its still crap, but slightly better :)

    By the way, i love this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't know about the focus thing. Thanks Melissa! I'll give it a go, but I am so ready for the new iPhone. I'm assuming you're upgrading as well? The camera has been greatly improved.

    ReplyDelete